To share my knowledge of the snow, the slopes, the mountain,
the off piste…
to reach Serre-Chevalier (La Salle-les-Alpes) ?
How to reach
Traffic info: + 33 8 26-02-20-22
Lautaret mountain pass answering machine: +33 4 92 24 44 44
Three highway exits are less than 100kms from the resort:
* From Paris, Lyon, Turin or even Nice: take the Maurienne highway
A43 (via the Frejus Tunnel coming from the North): exit at Oulx,
Montgenèvre at 35 kms away from our valley.
* From Marseille, Montpellier:
take the A51 via Aix-en-Provence, Sisteron. Exit at “Les
Saulce” at 90 kms away from Serre-Chevalier, a 2 lane
national road (most of the trip).
* From Grenoble, Lyon or Paris:
take the A51. Exit Pont de Claix at 80 kms distance from the
resort via the Lautaret mountain pass (Lautaret-Montgenève
traffic hotline : + 33 -4-92-24-44-44)
* from Briançon:
The train station of Briançon is just 6 kms away from
the resort. There are regular bus transfers: Autocars Rignon
: + 33 4-92-21-00-56. A direct night train connects Paris to
* Other connections are available between major cities: Lyon,
Grenoble and Marseille.
French railways: http://www.sncf.fr
* Bus transfers from the Paris TGV train arrival in Grenoble:
* From Italy: Oulx TGV train station,
located 30 kms away from the resort. The high speed line runs
between Paris and Milano
Bus transfers: Autocars Résalp
The closest international airports are :
* Lyon-St Exupéry (200 kms):
* Turin-Caselle (108 kms):
* Marseille-Provence (250 kms): www.marseille.aeroport.fr
Transfers : Navettes blanches Marseille – Serre Chevalier,
on Saturdays at 2 p.m.
20€ round trip – 10€ one way and 10€ for
children under 15.
* Grenoble-Saint Geoirs (from London Stansted) www.grenoble.aeroport.fr
Bus transfers: www.vfd.fr